Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a list of some belonging to the reasons you could have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to think about.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will discover that it doesn’t matter how to submit a patent good an inspiration you may believe it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that would likely reject an example that they agree could be profitable. Here are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may have also a complete collection of services not trying to add somewhat more.
2. The product is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting group first to find out their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your submission move. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother for you to trace you up.)
6. They have too many similar services that companies are flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea appeals to a very small niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Revenue sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort because of.
10. Your products has happened to be patented by someone else and don’t want to find out if they might go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better than what is definitely on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea okay and do not need a clue who other sellers is that are available.
12. You sent a machine that is strictly like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing whenever compared with what is on its way out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones creating.)
15. They have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online inside file a patent of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down in accordance to that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype on youtube and possess a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, but when they write a quick look up your patent they see that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly following due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, truly was poorly written and doesn’t cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, meaning that they should expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and does not publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, InventHelp George Foreman but websites explain they just do not look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided their very own line for that year or that the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. In order that they do not need to go ahead and take risk of being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are just a few with the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take period to plumbing service and understand your market, your place in that market and seek information part become worse yourself as marketable as is feasible.